Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have a confession.

I have been holding this in for a while. I have to admit. OK. Here it goes.

I love Ellen. That's right. You hear me. She cracks me up.

I just feel compelled to watch her show every day. She says the most random things and she always makes me laugh. I almost wish I could just carry a tiny Ellen in my pocket so that every time I needed a laugh I could just pull her out, set her in the palm of my hand and wait for the magic to happen.

In fact, if you don't watch it, it is on NBC at 4 every day and I highly suggest that you record it and see for yourself.

And if you can't record it, just go the webpage: http://ellen.warnerbros.com

So, here's to hoping she makes you laugh like she does for me :)

1 comment:

  1. She's good at puns. I like puns.

    - Kristin

    (PS I can't figure out how to use this thing. I have a Google account, however, as you can see it is my old college account with my school issued id number. So I will continue to sign my posts...until of course, I figure out the correct way to post.)

    ReplyDelete