Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just wanted to say, the last couple days have included some wonderful times with Friends. Saturday, we went to the Eubanks' to have dinner for Allison's birthday. The food was delicious and the company was wonderful. Allison and Chad are always hysterical. I especially love how Chad always sneaks into the kitchen and turns up the music and after 5 minutes Allison realizes and makes him come turn it back down. I am amazed by his sneakiness, because he manages to turn it up without anyone noticing regularly. And Allison cracks me up because she insists that our baby is going to be a girl. Since the girl name we picked is Kate, she always says, "Well Kate is going to....." or "When Kate comes..." and I have to follow that with "You mean Andrew." She is too funny.

Last night, I walked with Caroline, which was very enjoyable. I feel like we hadn't hung out in forever. It was nice to talk about how excited we are about the school year being over. Caroline and I went back to the house and sat on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I love Spring! Then we waiting for our hubbies to get off of work and we all went to dinner. We went to Outback and it was delicious. It was good times. I am excited about going to the lake with them in July, even if it is 2 months away.

On Mother's Day, Chris made me feel special even though I am not a mommy yet. (Week 19 and counting.) He got up and went to Dunkin Donuts and got me two of my favorites, Chocolate filled powdered donuts. YUM!!!! I totally went fat kid on them. Is it really called fat kid when you are pregnant though? Or can I say, I totally went pregnant chic on them. Anyway, he also brought me a potted purple calla lily plant, which was especially sweet because those are what I carried in our wedding. He didn't have to do anything for me, because like I said, not a mom yet, but still he went out of his way to make sure I had something. Just another sign of how lucky I am I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment