Saturday, May 1, 2010

House Hunting

Let me preface this post by stating my awareness that we are fortunate that we put our house on the market and were able to get a contract in a matter of weeks. And it is a contract where we will not be cutting a check to get out of this house. Loved this house. Hate to move, but our needs are no longer what they used to be.

Now that I got that out of the way......

........I am so sick of looking at houses. I love houses. I have always enjoyed driving around and looking to see what else is out there. I love going into other peoples houses and seeing what they've got going on. However, if I have to spend one more hour in a car, driving around and looking at houses and deciding which ones we want to go into. And then going into them and finding out that the house sucks.

I also hate that we found a fabulous house, fell in love, went to make an offer and found out it had an offer accepted earlier that day. I was sick about it.

Needless to say, we have again found the house of our dreams. Only online. And so we are going to see it tomorrow and are ready to make a bid. If I post an angry blog tomorrow, know that the house is not available.

No comments:

Post a Comment